Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Sour Milk, Motheaten Silk" - Ed Harcourt


I remember the very first time I heard Ed Harcourt. It was the end of the spring semester of my second year of college. I was in the middle of a marathon study session cramming for finals, when WNRN, a great C'ville radio station, happened to play one of his songs. After that one listen I immediately stopped what I was doing and made a bee-line to Plan 9 to pick up his album. The following year I had the good fortune to see him in concert while studying in Copenhagen. That was all the way back in 2003, and for whatever reason I stopped following him in the years after. Fast forward to last week when I see that he had released a new EP on iTunes, entitled 'Russian Roulette.' I believe this track to be the strongest of the bunch.

Ed Harcourt - Russian Roulette - EP

1 comment:

  1. Ed harcourt is great. I love his music.
    Who can help me? I want the lyric of Sour Milk.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete